Quotes (#92)


Morning Swooners,

I'm not even lying when I say that that picture up there is a legit representation of me this morning. I had such horrible sleep this weekend and with all the wedding preparations and homework that needs to be done, I just couldn't slip away for an hour or two to sleepy land. How I'll survive this week, I'll never know. Let's do some quotes, though. Maybe that'll help.

“Some things you know all your life. They are so simple and true they must be said without elegance, meter and rhyme...they must be naked and alone, they must stand for themselves.” - Philip Levine

“One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don't throw it away.” - Stephen Hawking

“Being a nerd, which is to say going too far and caring too much about a subject, is the best way to make friends I know.” - Sarah Vowell, The Partly Cloudy Patriot

“What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other?” - George Eliot

“There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor.” - Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

“Only a generation of readers will spawn a generation of writers.” - Steven Spielberg

“It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.” - Noël Coward, Blithe Spirit

That's it for me. I hope you all have a great week!

1 comments :

  1. Love these! You always find the best quotes and the best pics/gifs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...