Waiting on Wednesday (#67)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning swooners!

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:

Expected Release Date: January 6, 2015
Ignite (Defy, #2)
Synopsis:
Alexa remains by the newly crowned King Damian’s side as his guard, ever committed to helping him rebuild Antion and reclaim the hope of Antion's people, despite continuing to harbor a secret love for him. However, when another threat to Damian and his kingdom emerges, and blame is cast on their newly forged allies from Blevon, Alexa knows things are not what they seem. With the fate of her nation hanging in the balance once again, will Alexa be able to protect her king and uncover the true enemy -- before it's too late?

After finishing Defy, I desperately need to get my hands on Ignite! This series is so good. I just need to know what happens to Alexa!!! Swooners, what are you waiting on this Wednesday?

4 comments :

  1. Nice! Been seeing this one around a bit! Haven't read the first one though. Hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh. I just picked up Defy from the library! But I'll have to wait until January to read the sequel? No!!!

    Here's my WoW pick for this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read defy a couple of months ago and I really enjoyed it. I think the next one will be pretty great. Also, they have the best covers!!
    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't completely sold with Defy. It was a good book but it didn't blow me away. Therefore, I can't wait to see what you think of Ignite so I can use that as a guide to if I should read it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...