Stacking the Shelves (#21) and Breathless Reads Tour

Stacking the Shelves, which is hosted by Tynga's Reviewsis all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This mean you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks.

Hiya lovelies, so it been a while since I've done one these so just bear with me. I have a big haul to share with you all.

This first batch was from BookCloseOuts.com:

I also managed to get these signed from a bookish friend who went to Pitch Dark Days tour stop:


Hallowed by Cynthia Hand

Boundless by Cynthia Hand
I got this from ARCycling a couple of months ago: Point of Origin by Amanda Havard

And I just got this on its release date: Requiem by Lauren Oliver
I was lucky enough to go to the Breathless Read Tour stop here in Miami and I got to meet some really awesome authors: (in order from left to right) Beth Revis author of Across the Universe trilogy, Jessica Spotswood of  Born Wicked chronicles, Fiona Paul of Venom trilogy, Morgan Rhodes of Falling Kingdoms series and Elizabeth Richards of Black City trilogy

Starting the panel
Books that I purchased for the signing:

Getting my books signed.

It's been a really crazy month and a half but I hope to get back to my regular schedule. I'm excited to dive into all my new books. And I can't wait to visit you and see what new pretties you have so please link me up!

12 comments :

  1. OOh sooo lucky that you got to go this tour stop! Really wanted to go myself but they were nowhere close to my city. :(

    Hope you enjoy all your fab reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unraveling and Partials were both soo good!
    And wow, I didn't know that Cynthia Hand used different colored sharpies to sign each one of her books, matching the cover. That's so unique! (:
    Happy reading & enjoy all your signed books!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I wish a tour like that would pass by mine :)
    Great haul, I love Rae Carson's series. I'm also wondering how Requiem pulls the whole Delirium story together.
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Wow! You got awesome books this week! They look so lovely. Also, there all in HB. How'd you do that? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen a couple of people post about the tour and it looks like a lot of fun with some great authors. Hope you enjoy all their books!

    The Monster Report

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVED Of Poseidon and enjoyed Breaking Point, Unearthly, Black City, and Born Wicked - so awesome that you got to go to a signing! I really, really want to read The Girl of Fire and Thorns!

    Happy reading! :)
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOOP WHOOP AWESOME HAUL!! I just finished the Unearthly series and gaah I can't even begin to explain all the stupid emotions it made me feel :'D Of Poseidon is good, and I heard lots of great things about Unraveling, enjoy reading!!

    Alicia @ Book a World

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wooow, so many great books, and signed no less! I'm a bit jealous! :)

    Enjoy your books!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Born Wicked & I adore the cover as well. The book I really want to read is Article 5. You've got it! Awesome! Enjoy the books you got. :)

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Great haul! You got alot of books on my TBR list! Enjoy!

    New GFC Follower

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Super cool that you got some many signed books! That's awesome. Also I loved Partials! Keep meaning to buy book 2, but just haven't done it yet!

    Check out my SP & STS. New follower by the way!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a super cool haul. Happy reading!

    new follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves-30.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...