Swoon Thursday (#4)

A weekly meme from YA Bound.

From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What  got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. The awesome girls over YA Bound and I want to know!


Hi Swooners!

I have been busy getting ready for this Saturday and the baby shower that I'm hosting but I've also been busy reading Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi. Now, if you've been following along this blog and on Twitter, you know that I just love this series and I think Tahereh just have a wonderful way of writing and that I would read her grocery list just to get more of her words. So, with that, I want to say that I'm still reading Unravel Me and that I'm just going absolutely crazy loving this book. And I wanted to share just a little bit of the swoons that I've been reading; this book has me swooning like a loon. Here we go:

Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)


"He tortures me sometimes, smiling as he takes too long to bridge the gap between us, reveling in the sound of my heart slamming against my chest, in the sharp breaths I fight so hard to control, in the way I swallow a hundred times just before he moves to kiss me. I can't even look at him without reliving every moment we've had together, every memory of his lips, his touch, his scent, his skin. It's too much for me, too much, so much, so new, so many exquisite sensations I've never known, never felt, never even had access to before."
~~
"I catch him looking at me, looking like he might inhale the length of me in one breath."

Now, this is just Juliette talking about Adam but I'll be doing some swoons from Warner as well. But that will be next week, after I've had some time to process everything and be able to catch my breath.

What are you swooning?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...