January 10 - January 17, 2013
We tried giving up Bad Boys for our New Year's Resolution...
and tried to make us go to rehab...but I said no no no.
Bad Boy (n.) person
- A guy who has many characteristics of a naughty, naughty boy.
OMG let the drooling begin.
- A heartbreaker with a five o'clock shadow.
- Independent and willful. Does what he wants when he wants. Never follows trends, they follow him.
- Someone that's not looking for trouble, but there's a serious sense of danger about him.
We love danger!
Hi Swooners! When I first heard about this blog hop I knew I had to join. I mean, I love me some swoony boys and if they're bad boys? Sign me up.
Now can I just say that choosing a bad boy is hard for this blog hop was hard? (twss) There are so many possibilities and I tried racking my brains in choosing one but I couldn't. So I narrowed down my choices to two and I'll be letting the winner pick their choice of book.
So I am choosing Warner from Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi OR Noah Shaw from the Mara Dyer series. Here are some quotes from both Warner and Noah that will have you fanning yourself and wondering where you can find one of them. (Or both).
"Because I want her. Now. Here. Everywhere. I want nothing between us. I want her clothes off and the lights on and I want to study her. I want to unzip her of this dress and take my time with every inch of her. I can't help but my need to just stare; to know her and her features: the slope of her nose, the curve of her lips, the line of her jaw. I want to run my fingertips across the soft skin of her neck and trace it all the way down. I want to feel the weight of her pressed against me, wrapped around me." - Warner, Destroy Me
"Fuck seventeen." His eyes and voice were defiant. "If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one." - Noah Shaw, The Evolution of Mara Dyer
The winner is to pick one book from either of the series. Noah or Warner. Shatter Me, Destroy Me, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer or The Evolution of Mara Dyer. Your pick.
Here are the rules!
- To enter, fill out the Rafflecopter form below
- You must be 13 years of age or older
- Contest is open to US only!
- Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond or else someone else will be chosen.
Now that's not all. Since this is a blog hop, you can go check out all the other blogs participating and read about their favorite 'bad boys' and enter to win their prizes too! Good luck!