Stacking the Shelves (#16)


Stacking the Shelves, which is hosted by Tynga's Reviewsis all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This mean you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks.

Morning lovelies,

It been a few weeks but I have a some new pretties to share with you. Here they are:

I got Human.4 from my local Library                                                                     

I received The Dead Girl Detective Agency as a Twitter giveaway from Epic Reads

I received Ten Girls to Watch and  Confessions of an Angry Girl as birthday gifts from the bestie

I also bought and read Destroy Me (Shatter Me #1.5) by Tahereh Mafi
Destroy Me (Shatter Me, #1.5)
And lastly, I got Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor #1) by Jill Shalvis as an ebook deal for $1.99
Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1)

That's it for me. Link me in the comments so I can go and visit you!

8 comments :

  1. Great haul, Jenn! I haven't read these books yet but Human .4 looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice!! Hope you enjoy all these, most of them are new to me! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where to start with your haul. Destroy Me is on everyone's list. Great haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all the new books, I hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just thinking about Crash Into Me the other day. Haven't seen it around in a while. It was all the hype when I started blogging in 2009. Hope you enjoy it!
    My StS post is here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to read Shatter Me! That cover for the followup is intense/awesome.

    Check out my STS http://yafictionandwhiskeysours.blogspot.com/

    Also, love the name of your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for Dead Girls! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, awesome ones this week!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...