Teaser Tuesday (#8)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be ReadingAnyone can play along! Just do the following: 
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teasers" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoiler! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teasers. 

Morning lovelies,

Here's my teaser for this week,

Inbetween (Kissed by Death, #1)
(source)

"Sure, she's got problems, but what seventeen-year-old kid doesn't? Haven't you ever read Judy Blume?" ~ Pg. 22 of 260, Inbetween by Tara A. Fuller

"Screw you. You're the one haunting a high school student." ~  Pg. 22 of 260, Inbetween by Tara A. Fuller







What are you teasing?

4 comments :

  1. Ooh!! I've been wanting this one!! Thanx for sharing!!

    You can check out My TT here-
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenn, I've not long installed Disqus to my blog for comments and I received emails that you commented on my TT but they don't show up. Did you delete them or is Disqus stealing your words!?

      Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

      Delete
  2. OOh nice teases!! Hope you're enjoying this one!


    Here's my Teaser

    Have a
    GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like it would be a really funny book. I think I'd enjoy it.
    My Teaser is from A COLLIE RESCUE.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...